Kim Wright is the data controller for Kim Wright Photography. Kim Wright Photography is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using my website or booking a photo session with me, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
My website address is: http://www.kimwrightphotography.co.uk
What data I collect
- Names of those booking the photo sessions or placing orders.
- Contact information including email address and phone number for the person booking the photo session or placing an order.
- Children’s names if they are being photographed.
- Signiture on model release forms to allow me to take photos of your children.
- If you E-Mail me or send me messages via social media, these messages are stored within my email system or social media accounts. These messages are stored for as long as practicable to allow me to provide you with the service you have requested.
How it is being collected
The data is collected directly from you. Whether you fill out a form on my website, or via the telephone, via e-mail or social media messages.
In some cases, data may be given to me by a third party if somebody purchases a voucher for you – they will usually give me your name and details to allow me to process their order, and provide my service to you.
What I do with the data I gather
- Internal record keeping.
- I may periodically send promotional emails about whata new at Kim Wright Photography, new products, special offers, using the email address which you have provided only if you have provided consent to do so.
- Kim Wright Photography may internally analyse data for business and forecast purposes.
- Kim Wright Photography likes to share images to show work in the following ways (clients are free at anytime to refuse the uses of these images, a model release form is signed at every session and you can specify if you allow images to be shared):
• On social media for promotion & advertising purposes
• On my website for promotion & advertising purposes
• For marketing materials (business stationary, flyers, business cards etc)
• For publications/print
Legal Basis for the data I collect
Consent ~ I collect data with your consent in order to fulfil my contract with you.
Security of data
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect and the images I take of you and your family. I use password protected data management software to hold my data and I do not pass any of your details on to any third parties.
How long is the data stored?
Most data I collect is stored indefinitely unless you ask to be removed from my database. This is to allow me to provide a better service to you as a customer in the event that you contact me again in the future.
I am legally obliged to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example sale order records, payment records etc.
Links to other websites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Use of Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter.
My website has links to my various social media sites. If you choose to connect with me on these various platforms, you will be covered by their GDPR policy, so be sure to read their privacy policies.
Controlling your personal information under GDPR
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time and you have the right to complain to the ICO (Information Commisioners Office) should you feel I have mistreated your information.
If you would like any clarification on how I collect, store or process your data – please contact me directly.
If you would like further information on the legal guidelines I operate within, please check the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk